FastSocketStream (was: FTP ConnectionTimedOut on 3.9)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Sep 10 07:59:52 UTC 2005

Hi goran

I tried to load your inbox changes in the 3.9alpha image but I got a
problem since you remove
httpGetDocument:args:accept:request: and MCHttpRepository rely on it.

So first can you use deprecated, publish the deprecated method in the
39Deprecated package,
so this means that you should also have a look at the users of your
removed methods and publish the changes
for them too or at least that MC continues to work.

Stef