FastSocketStream (was: FTP ConnectionTimedOut on 3.9)

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Sep 10 11:56:55 UTC 2005

Am 10.09.2005 um 12:32 schrieb stéphane ducasse:

> On 10 sept. 05, at 11:11, Marcus Denker wrote:
>

>> Am 10.09.2005 um 09:59 schrieb stéphane ducasse:
>>

>>> Hi goran
>>>
>>> I tried to load your inbox changes in the 3.9alpha image but I
>>> got a problem since you remove
>>> httpGetDocument:args:accept:request: and MCHttpRepository rely on
>>> it.
>>>

> I do not get it.
> The changes of goran removed simply the method, so after you got
> DNU when getting the list of repositories
> or files. I do not remember exactly.

In the version that goran used to save the Network package, this
method is part of Monticello. I then moved
it to Network. So in the current version, it's part of Network.

If you now just load Goran's version (without this method), it will
throw away everything, then load Goran's version,
thus you will have a version of "Network" without this method.

If you use "merge", MC should figure out that the version in the
image has one method that the version in inbox
has not and correctly merge them.

     Marcus