[ANN] [RFC] MorphicSplitters phase 1 completed

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Sep 10 12:53:49 UTC 2005

Hi Juan

I loaded MorphicSplitters.1.st into the latest (non public) image of
39 and loading worked
but when I wanted to publish BalloonMMFlash on
source.squeakfoundation.org
I got an error:

MCWorkingCopy>>needsSaving
     ^ self modified or: [self requiredPackages anySatisfy: [:ea | ea
workingCopy needsSaving]]

ea = 'MorphicExtras'

I got the same problems with all the new packages you introduce. Can
you have a look at that?
I will publish the other ones.

Stef