Important for 3.9 submissions and fixes

Daniel Vainsencher daniel.vainsencher at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 19:19:34 UTC 2005

I think that the solution is counter intuitive but simple. When moving
things from Morphic to EToys, with M.1, E.1 being the initial versions,
you need to publish M.2, E.2 with M.2 depending on E.2, so that E.2 (the
version that already has the stuff) is loaded before M.2 (the version
that's missing the stuff).

So the dependencies seem inverse, but if you think about them as just a
way to order loading, rather than as a way to specify what packages need
what other packages, it makes sense. And this can be changed in the next
release of the packages.

Daniel