[Magma]MaObjectSerializer(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Sun Sep 11 02:19:37 UTC 2005

Hi Steve, I'm unclear how you got here.  What package and version did you
install and from where (i.e., SqueakSource or SqueakMap)?

There should be no need to insert any "missing methods".  What did you mean by
this?

I see you are running 3.7.  What platform are you running on, Mac?

Please tell me what you did to arrive at this error.  It looks like you're
trying to create a repository, can you give me the exact code you used?  If you
provide these details I'm sure I can help.

Thanks,
  Chris