[Magma]MaObjectSerializer(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Mon Sep 12 01:00:34 UTC 2005

Hi.

> ... after installing version 144 loaded off monticello ...

After installing version 144 of what?  The top version of Magma client is 144,
but that package doesn't include MagmaRepositoryController, so that code you
used to create a repository would not even compile (i.e., you would get
"Unknown variable MagmaRepositoryController" error message).  You need either
the top version of "Magma server" or "Magma tester" to create a repository.
The top version of "Magma tester" is 202, the top version of "Magma server" is
126.

> from the example on the wiki

I noticed you put an extension on the repository name.  The Swiki was out of
date, you only need to specify the *directory*, never any specific file.  I
have corrected the Swiki page.

> Also get walkback trying to open session.

Details please.  :)  I need the code you ran and the stack trace.

 - Chris