A post about SqueakL

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Mon Sep 12 21:18:54 UTC 2005

>>>>> "stéphane" == stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> writes:

Stéphane> This guy is right.  I support totally his effort. I just do
Stéphane> not know anybody at Apple.  I suggest everybody to email
Stéphane> this person to show him your support.

One of my former student works at Apple in Cupertino. I've asked her
if she could find someone's email in the legal department. She told me
she will try, but that they are all very busy at this time and that
this is unlikely that our request will draw any attention.

I asked her to keep looking anyway and that this is the least we can
do to free the software.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam