Test VMMaker branch for 38b4 on SVN server

Tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Sep 13 17:47:40 UTC 2005

As a small experiment I've just made a branch on the SVN server that
_should_ contain a tree of platform files suitable for working with a 3.
8 image and the VMMaker38b4 on SM.

It ought to come your way in response to
svn co http://squeak.hpl.hp.com/svn/squeak/branches/VMM38b4

This does NOT include the changes towards 64 bit cleanliness and thus
does not need the small changes that ought to be in the update stream.
If this seems to work, we'll try making a new branch for each future
version of VMMaker so that the head can be left as the dangerous place.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim at rowledge.org, http://www.rowledge.org/tim
Oxymorons: Living dead