Squeak Foundation Tasks and some important clarifications

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Thu Sep 15 07:51:27 UTC 2005

Hans,

I believe there are at least five more or less distinct groups of people who
deserve being informed every now and then
- users of Squeak
- developers
- supporters
- potential users, developers and supporters
- the rest of the world
[please add your suggestion to this list]

Someone from the Squeak Foundation should take reponsibility for gathering
relevant information, for making sure that "this is wanted" and for making
the information available to the respective target group(s).

And having, as you mentioned, more or less independend observer(s) *also*
speak / write / publish about Squeak, would be an invaluable bonus!

/Klaus

news:5B1851FB-ED38-4FEC-A502-939FB2A8E086 at iam.unibe.ch...