[ANN] Your Smalltalk articles worth more !

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Sep 15 11:58:30 UTC 2005

Hi all,

http://www.esug.org/articlepromotion/
ESUG decided to offer 100 Euros for each paper that gets published on
Smalltalk (Squeak, Dialects, Tweak, Croquet, Seaside....).

Conditions

The offer is limited to papers that have been published after August
2005.
For the moment we do not have a limit per person but this may change.
ESUG wants to have the article (after their publication period) on
this website. So if you got a paper accepted in a magazine please
make sure that we can post it on the esug web site later and contact
the esug board to get your bonus.
How

Send the esug board the issue information and (possibly a scanned
version of the article)

Stef and the ESUG board