Keymapping package for 3.8/3.9 ?

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch
Sat Sep 17 17:32:55 UTC 2005

Hi all,

What you should really load is the Services-All package, not Services-
Base
(this one is not updated yet, I chose to package most things together
for now,
so that people can try out Services in an easier way).
Then you can load Keymapping and BrowseUnit in addition.

Then it should work on both 3.8 and 3.9. older versions
have not been tested yet, I'll be glad to have feedback on whether
they work
or not (I see no obvious reasons for them not to work).

Cheers,
     Romain