How to mark as internationalizable

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Mon Sep 19 05:50:44 UTC 2005

  Hello,

> I think the issue may be that these strings aren't marked to be
> #translated (e.g., missing #translated calls). That would leave them out
> of the list of translations.

  Yeah, but 'isOverColor' and 'dotSize' are the slots for eToys, so
they *should* be translated without putting #translated.  (In
Squeakland 05, at least, they are translated to Japanese.)

  'connections to me' may be different, as Connector package is not
well revised to support translation.  But, I wonder what version of
Squeak Hilaire is using...

-- Yoshiki