Internationalization of SW1 from squeakfoundation

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Sep 21 19:02:35 UTC 2005

Jason, is it possible to share this image ? Do you use SW1 with squeak
or VW ? It could be cool to share improvements on SW1 (I think about
internationalization for instance or the download box...) : now we
have a squeaksource repository of SW1
(www.squeaksource.com/smallwiki1), and so it gives a possibility to
share enhancements. Moreover I would like to offer a ready-to-use and
*stable* image of smallwiki, since I experienced a lot of problems of
stability with SW1 (you too it seems ?)

Cheers,
Samir