NetJam and Spoon (was "Running InterpreterSimulator and introduction to Spoon")

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Wed Sep 21 23:48:43 UTC 2005

Hi Blake--

 > Is there a, em, "concordance" of development between Spoon and your
 > Netjam stuff? That is, is there a motivation for you to develop Spoon
 > that has its base in Netjam (however remote it may be at the moment)?

	Yes; I'd like NetJam participants to be able to hack the software. I'd
also like getting started to be as fast as possible, so I want something
very small (to download) and straightforward to understand.

	I'm also using Spoon as the basis for some of my live music
performances, with Quoth (an interactive fiction livecoding system, see
toplap.org). Quoth can also be regarded as a "Smalltalk shell" or a
Smalltalk workspace on steroids. One converses with objects in English.

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist