How to do things in an MC update stream world

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Fri Sep 23 07:13:17 UTC 2005

Hi Daniel and all!

Daniel Vainsencher <daniel.vainsencher at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all. We've been discussing on the packages list how to make life
> easier on harvesters and everyone else that cares about what goes on in
> the alpha, development stages.
>
> Here are some things that you might consider. I am not stating agreed
> policy, just a proposal for such.

I have been exchanging some emails with Ken on this - we kinda slided
into the discussion when he joined the Coord group - it is of course a
dear subject to Ken and me too. I agree with everything you wrote but
there are even more things related to this.

Ken and I will post soon on a "larger" sketch about this and then we all
can dissect/shoot it down together here on squeak-dev. :) And eventually
come up with something we can club.

regards, Göran