[newbee] smallwiki2 installation

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 07:40:18 UTC 2005

> >  I have an error when I launch the wiki with WARenderCanvas (wrong version
> > of seaside ??)
>
> Did you exchange the renderers? Basically somone is using the new
> canvas renderer but SW2 is written for the old renderer. Both apis are
> not compatible. Could you tell all references to WARenderCanvas?

Yeah, I am working on a version of SmallWiki (actually the
transformation was only done in Magritte yet) using the new rendering
framework. You need the very latest versions of Seaside:
Seaside2.6a-avi.17 and SeasideAsync-avi.1.

Moreover I am currently publishing code into the repository that is
broken and inconstant to other parts. It is really broken, since I am
in the middle of a re-factoring, so don't try to load it, when the
comment says so. It is the best if you just download the ready made
alpha-preview image from:
http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/smallwiki/smallwiki2/installationofsmallwiki2/

Cheers,
Lukas