[noob] Making a PasteUpMorph morph fill its container

Steve Greenberg greenbes at puzzlingevidence.net
Sat Sep 24 21:57:01 UTC 2005

As a learning exercise, I'm writing an outliner in morphic (using
3.8-6665on WinXP).

For some reason I am unable to make the PasteUpMorph fill the size of the
containing widget and have to resize it manually.

To build it, I create a SystemWindow, add a ScrollPane, and then add a
PasteUpMorph. I tried setting the PasteUpMorph's hResizing to #spaceFill,
but no go. I tried sending layoutChanged to everyone in the chain, but that
didn't help either.

Should I be using a different morph for this?

As a side note, I've noticed that GeeMailMorph exhibits this same behavior.