Internationalization of SW1 from squeakfoundation

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Sat Sep 24 22:21:26 UTC 2005

Oups don't take into account the message error, I forget to restart
smallwiki !

Your changeset is now added on the SW repository, as well as the
DownloadBox and I18n support from Alexander ! This addon was tested
and I didn't notice any bugs for the moment. So now the
SmallWiki-chbu-0.9.53-sam.23 could maybe a good starting point to
start a "babelized" smallwiki ? (modulo unknown bugs ;-)

A last message for Smallwiki developers, if you have working on an
enhancement or a bug fix of smallwiki, please, please share it and use
for this purpose the SW1 squeaksource repository (in global R/W
access), or give me it and I'll add it to the repository. Thanks !

Cheers
Samir