SqueakMap package error

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Sat Sep 24 22:45:11 UTC 2005

Hi John!

John Pierce <john at pierce.name> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm a co-maintainer of the "Squeak/.NET Bridge" SqueakMap package and when =
> try to access this package from my web-based SqueakMap account I get the
> following error from the web server:
>
> Error returned by server: This account has no package with id
> f4f46616-3def-4f6c-b574-7b04d78dca28

What url are you trying? I think you are trying to access the package
from the "readonly view" page for your account which is:

http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/accountbyid/b28b03a4-15f4-48d1-830c-
a613fe895be1

(and that error you get is a bug) but if you login and access it from:

http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/account

...then I think it works as it should. Email me otherwise!

regards, Göran

PS. Oh, and don't send HTML postings :)