Question about Squeak3.9a-6693 and MorphicSplitters

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Sep 25 07:56:06 UTC 2005

I guessed that we forgot to announce it.
Now we are working on a new process to make sure that changes can go
faster in the stream.
We are working on introducing MorphicSplitters and making sure that
MC can solve our problems.

Read the packages mailing-list archives if you are interested.
Avi and daniel are changing MC default to ease the life of
harvesters. Because now the process
is killing us.

All the fixes are harvested recently are stalled.

Stef