[noob] Making a PasteUpMorph morph fill its container

Steve Greenberg greenbes at puzzlingevidence.net
Sun Sep 25 12:32:59 UTC 2005

Thanks for the response. The problem, however, is that in these examples I
am forced to manually set the extents of the PasteUpMorph. I simply want to
to tell it to fill its container window and be done with it.

Again, perhaps I'm using the wrong morph for the job. I want to display a
vertically scrollable list of text morphs. The width of the text morphs
should resize with the container window (as the single one does in a
SystemWindow). I chose PasteUpMorph as the container for the texts, and they
act as I want them to. The problem is getting the PasteUpMorph itself to
follow the outlines of its own parent.