limeted senders, implementors

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sun Sep 25 16:35:58 UTC 2005

Hello Romain,

RR>      There are ways to do that if you install Services-All from
RR> squeakmap.
RR>      Feel free to send me feedback.

yet another thing to try. It didn't install in 3.7, where I'm working
currently. This was to expect but I tried anyway :-))

In 3.8 it says "depends on the following classes, install anyway?"
with a looong list. Proceeding loads a lot of stuff, then runs into a
debugger. Maybe I need a younger image?

Services looks very promising, and Services-all reads like it installs
everything, so what am I missing?

Sorry I'll be off the following 6 days but I'll look if you have a
hint then.

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net