Concurrency

Mariano Montone mariano_montone at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Sep 29 19:57:43 UTC 2005

Its clear, but I think there's no need to prevent the user from
interacting with the rest of the system. Wouldn't it be better to
feedback the user with a mouse shape change indicating that the
Squeakmap Package Browser is opening (ala Windows or any other operating
system), and give the user immediate control over the system?

Marian