Request for Squeak3.9a.from3.0 (i.e all changes thru 3.8 release))

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 23:06:48 UTC 2005

Please, to help bug hunters can someone get a version
of squeak with all changes for the most recently
released version.

The last one available (Squeak3.8a.from3.0) has all
the changes through the 3.7 release and a lot has
happened since then.

It is all the more needed since the change history was
squashed and all you get when looking at versions is
the most recent methods.

The more I look into serious bugs, the more I realize
how much the larger history of the code reveals the
intent of the programmers and holds the key to the
problem.

Thank you in advance.

Yours in service, --Jerome Peace