quoth

jwalsh at bigpond.net.au jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Fri Sep 30 01:47:35 UTC 2005

Opps sorry, didn't mean it to go public.
What the heck; red face.
I really meant it for integrating all the instrumentation in a hospital.
All the alarms going off, and then being turned off, driving me mad.
Simply because the staff couldn't handle them. Some patients died.
The different alarms sounding like an orchestra warming up.
That  give me the idea.
Thanks Craig
You're a life saver.
Justin