Are we back?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 06:39:32 UTC 2005

Please repost them. Messages are likely still in the old system's
queue, where they'll probably bounce or disappear in Mailman queue
files. It's too much work to sort this all out, for marginal benefits.

OBTW, just to be sure that everyone got this: we are discussing this
on squeak-dev, but all the lists @lists.squeakfoundation.org were
transplanted.

--
Help my girlfriend's family after Katrina - http://swiki.cdegroot.com/katrina