[ANN] new version of services available for preview

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch
Fri Sep 30 13:47:36 UTC 2005

         Hi Emilio,

     I don't quite understand what you mean ... the behavior I have
for now
     is to both select the word and attempt to navigate, which
deselects the word sometimes.

     Just by reading your mail, I was thinking of doing navigation by
triple-clicking
     (was that what you meant btw?), which could maybe be doable. Would
     everyone (Tim?) find that ok. I don't think Squeak can do triple-
click to select
     a line or paragraph (and can't check because my double-click is
modified ;-) ).

     Cheers,
             Romain

--