HOM - Higher Order Messages

Alan Lovejoy squeak-dev.sourcery at forum-mail.net
Wed Apr 19 07:35:10 UTC 2006

Craig: "I'm enjoying stuff like "18 April 2006" a lot more. :)"

Grin.  By they way, "18 April 2006" just happens to be the 100-year
anniversary of the Great San Francisco Earthquake.  Hope that doesn't "shake
you up." :-)

So far, my main focus with Chronos has been correctly modeling and
implementing dates and times, and providing a rich time model.

Adding "syntactic sugar" can be done later. And of course, the
"method-selector-competitition among libraries" issue must be considered,
whenever convenience methods are added, since they usually involve adding
methods to fundamental classes of the base Smalltalk class library.

--Alan