some news

blake at kingdomrpg.com blake at kingdomrpg.com
Sat Apr 22 18:52:19 UTC 2006

> For the TV reference this may be indeed a problem. Now we also get
> students (19 or 20 years old) that are only consumers and do not know
> how to take patience to do something, or even concentrate more than 2
> mins. May be this is related to TV.

Not that I don't like the whole "crusty old men sitting around talking
about how the world's gone to hell" paradigm but I do believe this is a
situation that's getting better. And in a way that scares the big content
providers of the 20th century.

I believe the coming revolution may only be televised as an afterthought.
But you'll be able to download the torrent as it happens.