Looking for good souls

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Mon Apr 24 11:33:22 UTC 2006

Hi Stef and the rest!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> You know what? I found you really conservative and sitting on your
> knowledge.
> Do you really want to stay in your private club, be dandy, do not
> invite anybody to learn and grow?

Ehm, I am sorry - I haven't followed the thread in detail, but is
someone really arguing strongly against? Then I probably missed it. Some
people including myself just tried to mention the fact that we don't
want squeak-dev to turn into an elitist dev-list, but I don't think
anyone *really* argued against a users-list (or whatever it is called)?

So get on with it and create the list, or tell Marcus to do it (I think
he is list master) - you are on the board you know. :)

regards, Göran