Looking for good souls

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Apr 24 13:15:58 UTC 2006

I signed up a while back when I saw it so I could help newbies if they had
questions.  I asked on the list if anyone was using the group and if anyone
needed help.  I got a response that said we get mostly spam and no
questions.  I'm still subscribed to it just incase someone stumbles on it
and asks a question.

(I'm not taking sides just providing information)

Ron Teitelbaum