The Timing of Time

Alan Lovejoy squeak-dev.sourcery at forum-mail.net
Thu Apr 27 01:09:16 UTC 2006

Yoshiki: "By the way, the Japanese calendar in last 100 year or so uses the
same day and month as the Gregorian's, but the years are counted
differently."

In that case, adding a subclass of Calendar class to support the Japanese
calendar would be relatively easy to do. And if the issue is holidays, those
usually occur according to the same annual-recurrence rule each year--so the
Gregorian calendar could be used.

--Alan