[Cryptography Team] Securing the VM and Image

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Aug 1 07:59:02 UTC 2006

John M McIntosh wrote:
> mmm, in looking it seems we check length versus data in all the places a
> cursory scan show, but.
>
> What if I pass -1 as width to primitiveWrite24BmpLine

Yes, this would cause problems. Report and fix available at:

     http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=4360

> or perhaps pass something odd to
> primAECoerceDesc: typeCode to: result.

Don't know. Given that this is Applescript it should probably be treated
like the FFI, e.g., not be used in any environment where we care about
random access to the OS by untrusted code.

Cheers,
   - Andreas