How to run a Squaklet on Solaris/Firefox

Rudolf Coetsee rudolfcoetsee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 09:02:32 UTC 2006

Hi

Can anyone provide some guidelines on how to run a Squeaklet on
Solaris/Firefox. We have installed the solaris squeak browser plugin (
Squeak-3.7b-5.sparc-sun-solaris2.8.tar) but launching the Squeaklet is not
yet successful. We would appreciate any documentation on the Squeak solaris
plugin and hopefully an example HTML snippet showing what parameters the
component requires to launch properly (i.e. in the Windows one, there are a
bunch of parameters related to size of window, location of stuff and so
on...).

Thanks,

RUDOLF COETSEE