[V3dot9] Another try for pre-gamma: #7051

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Aug 3 10:37:50 UTC 2006

On 03.08.2006, at 10:29, Andreas Raab wrote:

> Hi Stef -
>
> I notice that #7051 still includes the FFI. What exactly do I need
> to do so that the FFI gets removed from the "basic" image?

I removed it last week in the first try that resulted in the
corrupted image... I forgot to do it again. We will do at least
one more iteration till gamma, so we can remove it in that batch.

NBut honestly don't regard this is a "basic" image... it has lots and
lots of stuff in it that is not needed, FFI is just one of these.
We will not do a "full" image this time (people can just install the
packages they want, and a 'full' image would have needed
to be done and tested months ago).

So just consider it to be the new "full" image...

      Marcus