Error when opening the ProcessBrowser

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Aug 4 07:26:28 UTC 2006

Ooops, did you get a backup image before doing the condensechanges?
Did you save your code in another way?
MC ? for example because I do not know if you can simply recover now
since the changes was damaged.
I'm really sorry and I hope that you have a backup solution. Else you
can recover partly the code by decompiling the bytecode and
fileouting it but this is a terrible solution.

Stef