Question about ImageMorph

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Sun Aug 6 22:24:50 UTC 2006

The morph has the image as a Form.  Calling form or image on an
ImageMorph will give you the form.  Its the form you want to fiddle
with.  You might try something like:

anImageMorph image: (ColorForm mappingWhiteToTransparentFrom:
anImageMorph image)

Or follow this method and figure out how to declare some other color
should be mapped to transparent.

-Todd Blanchard