[ANN] Gjallar release "Eldrimner" 0.1

Darius Clarke socinian at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 06:40:14 UTC 2006

Looks Great!

Some little problems.

Logging off and then backarrow puts it in an undefined state. You can
still back through your prior pages but clicking on links give a
walkback. Some continuation shouldn't be there after a logoff.

Backarrow also gives the "next state" list box of the issue the wrong
list of next states.

Would be nice to have a single list of all files/folders needed/used,
in the docs w/ a description of their purpose.

Might be nice to have a builtin wiki.

Can we have a field to add a comment during /any/ change posted to the issue?

I'm looking forward to see how this developes!

Thank you and thanks to your sponsor.

Cheers,
Darius