About using squeak to script...

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Aug 12 21:42:49 UTC 2006

On 12-Aug-06, at 1:29 PM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> For the moment I would like to have the possibility to launch the
> vm with a script and see the results on the command line
> like ruby.
But..... we've been able to start the system with a commandline
argument for a script filename for nearly ten years now. If all you
need to add is printing some result to stdout and if simply opening
the file and writing to it won't work then just make a trivial
stdPlugin.

tim
Strange OpCodes: RCM: Randomly Corrupt Microcode