[SWIKI] Locked Page

Thomas A Petersen tpeterse at csc.com
Wed Aug 16 17:50:47 UTC 2006

Hi Ken,

I had successfully updated another page earlier using the the same
username/password mentioned.  When I went to update ...362, it appeared to
be locked.  I have fixed the formatting and intend to add some 3.9 specific
information.

Thanks much,
tap

             Ken Causey
             <ken at kencausey.co
                                       The general-purpose Squeak
             08/16/2006 01:28          developers list
             PM                        <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.
                                       org>
                                                                        cc
                                       Thomas A Petersen/DEF/CSC at CSC
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [SWIKI] Locked Page

The page is not locked, it is just that all editing now requires that
you pass through an additional level of password entry. (Actually it
occurs to me that maybe it was locked and someone else already unlocked
it.)  The username and password for this is squeak and viewpoints
respectively.

Ken