[ANN] Squeak3.9g-7054...

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 19:47:45 UTC 2006

Hi

There's something very wrong with the sources or changes file.
- take a Squeak3.9g-7054 image with SqueakV39.sources
- open a brower on TraitDescription
- display the method #addSelector:withMethod:notifying:

-> oops decompiled code!

There are several of these methods. You can find them by loading the
NewCompiler and recompiling the image. The reported problemMethods are
the ones with missing source.

Philippe