[ANN] Squeak3.9g-7054...

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Aug 17 09:49:16 UTC 2006

stéphane ducasse puso en su mail :

> Hi edgar
>
> which fix?
> Because adrian under at the military service for two weeks and I know
> that he fixes the condenseChanges so may be this is the same
> problem for condenseSources. Bad timing.
>
> Stef
I in UTN, so I don't have to hand now.
The short story is, as image builder person for long time, you always have
troubles when you produce a new sources.
I have this problem in SqueakLight experiments.
So I learn to use "official" SqueakV3.sources and things improve.
But sometimes this hand builded images could complaint with condenseChanges
and shows same problem what was reported.
Until Pavel need solve the problem or he do not could produce "our" kernel.
And I using his fix on all my experiments and works.
Also I do in 3.9 7045 (with traits) and works.
I have now in use a 7051 full of things , so I do a backup copy,
condenseSources and tell what happen.
Wait six hours or search this archive list for Pavel fix and faster
solution.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).