[V3dot9] new 3.9 category for SM

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Aug 17 20:25:57 UTC 2006

Yes indeed, I misunderstood.  Somehow I missed the idea that changing
the label would result in a package automatically being labelled as
working in 3.9 when it had only been tested in 3.9alpha.  Sorry about
that.  So yes, probably any alpha, beta, gamma categories need to stick
around for a while.

How about this.  Can you make it so that existing packages/releases with
these labels (Squeak3.9alpha for example) won't have them mysteriously
changed, but that the old image versions will no longer be currently
'active' choices.  In other words they can't be applied to new
packages/releases.  And maybe for the purposes of browsing by category
if you browse for 'Squeak3.9' you see also 'Squeak3.9*' but the
'Squeak3.9alpha' or whatever label should be clearly shown.

Ken