Pragma syntax

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 08:49:14 UTC 2006

> > <1> and the FFI syntax don't comply to this definition.
>
> If that is the definition, then aren't  <+ 2>  , << 'a'>  and  <> 4> also
> pragmas?
> It would be nicely consistent if they were.

I should try to be more precise: "A pragma is a message-send composed
of a **unary** or **keyword** selector and a literal array of
arguments."

> > > That seems like a better solution.
> >
> > I can come up with a fix for that.

I implemented it yesterday in the train. It makes the implementation
even simpler and uses the same code to correct the selector if unknown
as for normal message sends. I will submit the fix soon on mantis.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli