Stef's departure from the SqueakFoundation board

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Sat Aug 19 11:01:44 UTC 2006

Hola Edgar,

> >> If you look at the success of the beginner mailing-list.
> Split and Conquer is good ?

To be a conqueror is not the only way of been...
Split can reveal diferent points of views/been and
 can be observed on open systems/mediums ( it is
 related with diversity).
Split is a observable event when alternatives are
 present.
Conquist is an observable when reduction of
 alternatives are forced (most times to inhibit
 diverse ways of been).
Split and conquer are not good nor bad,
 they are "observables" (also called "side effects"
 of success/growing)

> What people have n list on each ignoring the others is good  ?

They can't ignore each other, because as they
 differ in pov, they also will have common roots...

Smalltalk as a marginal alternative to build
 software has presented situations like the
 presented/suffered by Stef in other contexts,
 times and places :-)

^1 abrazo
Ale.