Stef's departure from the SqueakFoundation board

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Aug 20 00:03:29 UTC 2006

On 19-Aug-06, at 4:43 AM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> Of course. But you are really lying how what I said. Thanks a lot
> for that Craig.
> In fact I'm really happy that I left. You are really strange in fact.
No, Craig is not 'lying'. He may have misunderstood - as you've said
yourself, English is sometimes hard for you - or he have overstated.
Accusing someone of lying is a fairly seriously unpleasant thing to
do and again, I suspect - hope- that you are having trouble with
English.

And as for Craig being strange, well of course he is. He's from
California for one thing, and a dedicated squeaker for another.

tim
Disclaimer:  Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are transmission
errors.