What does it take to buy in to Squeak (was RE: Stef's departure from the SqueakFoundation board)

Giovanni Giorgi daitangio at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 09:20:45 UTC 2006

I have proposed the SqueakCore ideas about two years ago, at the end of 2004
See
 http://people.squeakfoundation.org/article/41.html
As I proposed six years ago to have more then one mailing list and
it finally happen but with a lot of latency.
I think we are too late now.
Devloping in Python or Ruby si much fast, productive and funny.
And the lack of new strong developers (like Avi or Chris Muller) is
under your eyes and is very bad.

--
Software Architect
http://www.objectsroot.com/