how to get arg and print on the output

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Aug 22 00:16:03 UTC 2006

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 03:02:52PM +0200, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> You could create a stripped image with OSProcess preloaded, write a
> small shell script or launcher program (say, "squeash") that runs a
> headless VM with the image, et voil?, Squeak for scripting.

I actually had a fairly good implementation of this working in Squeak 3.2
that I never got around to cleaning up and releasing. It ran headless, and
you could run an OSProcess CommandShell more or less the same way that
you would use /usr/bin/bash.  I'll see if I can get it cleaned up and
merged back into present-day OSProcess one of these days. Too bad I did
not have Monticello back then ;)

Dave