[ANN] updated kernel image for 7053/7054

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Aug 22 09:13:03 UTC 2006

Pavel Krivanek puso en su mail :

> I will take a look at it again.
> I have created new source for updated RoS, I used the old
> initialization script only. It has really strange behaviour because
> I'm for example able to start living MVC project but If click on the
> desktop, the menu is opened always in the top left corner of the
> screen. Also if I try to open some information dialog in Morphic, it
> is correctly displayed in the top left corner but I'm not able to
> control the dialog further. The next interesting fact is that the
> screen background is responsing on display size change and also user
> interrupt is working. So it seems that the problem is maybe somewhere
> in the mouse events processing.
>
> -- Pavel
Ok.
Tell where I could download your RoS.
I have a couple of my tricks what I wish try on discovering some missed
method maybe.
I start to work on your new and behave better ever !!
Could have a SqueakKernel3.9b-7053.image, what is yours plus network-kernel
fileOut of normal 7054 and fileIn again , plus my RemoteCommand for a both
ways info interchange (normal <===> kernel)
When complete , I send more details.
Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).