Image Unique Identifier

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Aug 22 21:27:41 UTC 2006

I was worried that someone would transfer my object to another image before
it shut down with some distributed object framework; I wanted to prevent
that by having the image access some data outside the image itself.  I
suppose that an external file containing a UUID would have the same effect,
but would add to support problems.  It is a good thought.

Ron